Sushi ChefPosted at December 26, 2013
Principal : HAL
Department : Hotel
Code : SC
Requirements for this job:
- Male, Diploma 3 or higher from accredited culinary college or hotel school is preferred.
- Age minimum 21 years old.
- Have minimum 2 years experience in a 5 star hotel, cruise ship or high-profile restaurant performing the functions of a sushi chef. Job experience must have been acquired within the last two years.
- Proven ability to provide supervision, orientation, training and delegation of at least 2 culinary subordinates.
- Experience in high volume operation of at least 200 meals per service.
- Certification from accredited advanced food safety program.
- Have extensive knowledge in VSP (Vessel Sanitation Program) preferred.
- Extensive kitchen machinery and knife safety knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of working with sushi.
- Working knowledge of computers and the ability to navigate within a variety of software programs is preferable.
Please complete all of copies documents required as follows:
- Application letter should be written in English.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Latest certificate endorsed by the school.
- Certificate of Job Training or Job Experience and English Course.
- Birth certificate.
- Family card (kartu keluarga) and ID card (KTP).
- Letter of good behavior from the police department (SKCK).
- Letter of permission to work with Holland America Line or Windstar Cruise from parents/husband/wife affixed with Rp. 6.000 stamp duty.
- Recent color photograph 4 (four) pieces size 4 x 6 cm.